Thursday, August 25, 2011

I told you this would happen...

Well as you can probably tell, school has started. So the blogging has nearly stopped. We're almost through the first week and it's going pretty well but the first week is just always crazy. Switching classrooms, people trying to get into classes and out of classes, technology not working, hunting down students that never show up. I'm so ready for everyone to just be set with their classes, their rooms, their online homework...and just do some math. My classes seem like nice groups of people. No one has stuck out as super annoying, and usually those students show themselves in the first few days.
And I did get myself to run one night this week, so I'm down to the final run of the Couch to 5k. In theory that should happen tonight...we'll see.
The freezer meals, however, are working out wonderfully. Totally have saved us this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment