Saturday, August 6, 2011

C25k - Week 7 continues...

So it's been awhile since I've posted a running update...mostly because I haven't been running :( There were 10 days between my last two runs, but I'm happy to report that I got back out there this morning and picked up where I left off. I had done day 1 of week 7 and then I didn't feel good for two days and then we left on vacation. I fully intended to run on vacation, but we ended up doing so much walking that my legs and knee were pretty sore and tired, and I just didn't think I had a run in me. So while I didn't run, I did walk like three miles a day on vacation. I guess doing something is better than doing nothing.
I was still able to run for 25 minutes without walking today despite the break from the program. So that was encouraging. I have one more 25 minute run to do and then move up to 28 minute runs. Natalie and Trisha are also working on the Couch to 5k plan and are at the end of week 5, so Nat and I were talking about doing a 5k together in September. Sounds a lot more fun than doing a 5k by myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment